The before and after photos of those who have received a carbon laser facial speak for themselves. Skin becomes clearer and brighter, and dark spots and blemishes completely disappear. It’s basically a photoshop for your face, but it’s real!
This minimally invasive procedure is quick and painless, and the results are incredible and immediate. When you see the results for yourself, you won’t be surprised why it’s called the “Hollywood facial” by many.
A carbon laser facial is a great cosmetic treatment option for anyone who desires skin that looks clearer, brighter, and more youthful.
What is a carbon laser facial treatment?
A carbon laser facial, or carbon laser peel, is a painless skin resurfacing treatment that uses a carbon-based facial cream combined with a skin-safe laser to target superficial skin impurities and improve the overall look of your skin while reducing acne and other blemishes.
A single carbon laser facial treatment takes about 30 minutes to complete and requires no downtime, making it a great option for those with busy schedules.
A carbon laser facial is a multistep treatment that targets deep into the pores for a thorough cleaning.
Three-step carbon laser facial:
- Carbon cream. A carbon-based exfoliation cream will be applied to your face and allowed to dry for about 10 minutes to absorb all the oil, dirt, and other contaminants from your skin’s surface.
- Warming laser. A warming laser may be used to enhance the carbon cream’s ability to absorb contaminants (but may not be used, depending on the condition of your skin).
- Pulsed laser. The last step is to use a pulsed laser to evaporate the carbon cream along with any dry skin, oil, dirt, bacteria, or other contaminants it has absorbed from your skin. This process also encourages more collagen and elastin production, making your skin firmer in the long run.
After the treatment, your esthetician will apply a hydrating moisturizer and may recommend skincare products that you should continue to use to maintain healthy-looking skin.
What does a carbon laser facial do?
A carbon laser peel deeply exfoliates the skin to remove multiple layers of dead skin cells and any built-up impurities and to encourage skin cell turnover and rejuvenation, which leads to clearer, brighter, and more youthful-looking skin.
The benefits of a carbon laser facial:
- deeply cleans pores and reduces pore size
- alleviates and prevents acne and small acne scars
- reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- reduces hyperpigmentation and dark spots
- treats melasma and photoaging
- brightens the skin and reduces dullness
- reduces excess oil
- quick and painless
Is carbon laser good for skin?
Carbon laser facials are used to improve the look of your skin and are completely safe for all skin types. No side effects should be expected, except for maybe a slight redness of the skin for some that will subdue shortly after.
If you are pregnant, have active skin infections or open sores, or have a history of cold sores, you may want to avoid getting a carbon laser facial or speak with your health care provider first.
How long does it take to see results from the carbon facial?
You’ll notice that your skin looks clearer and brighter immediately after your very first carbon laser facial treatment, but you’ll continue to see results afterward as your skin produces more collagen and elastin as a result of the treatment.
You should also get carbon laser facial treatments on an ongoing basis when you notice your skin getting dull again, especially if you struggle with acne-prone skin.
How many sessions does a carbon laser take to see results?
While you’ll absolutely see a noticeable improvement in your skin’s appearance after just one session, multiple carbon laser facial treatments are recommended for maximum effectiveness, usually between four and six, spaced several weeks apart.
At Tiam Spa, your esthetician will provide you with a complimentary consultation to discuss your recommended carbon laser facial treatment plan with you and determine a solution best suited to your unique skin condition and skincare needs.
How long does carbon laser facial last?
The amount of time the results of your carbon laser facial will last will depend on a few things, including your unique skin type, your diet and lifestyle habits, and your skincare routine. It’s important to eat a healthy diet, exercise regularly, use high-quality facial products, avoid smoking and other pollutants, and keep your skin moisturized in order to maintain healthy-looking skin.
What should I do after a carbon laser facial?
A carbon laser facial is a gentle treatment that requires no downtime, so you’ll be able to return to your normal daily activities right away. However, because your skin will be slightly more sensitive, it’s important to follow a few simple guidelines after receiving a carbon laser facial treatment in order to prevent any skin irritation and to maintain the results for as long as possible.
Carbon laser facial treatment aftercare:
- be gentle with your skin
- avoid direct sun exposure for a few days
- avoid using cosmetics with harsh chemicals
- avoid excessive sweating for a few days
- avoid touching your face
- use a high-quality moisturizer daily
- use sunscreen with SPF 30 regularly
- don’t use retinol products for at least five days after your treatment
- don’t exfoliate for at least one week
- continue taking collagen supplements to improve the look of your skin
A carbon laser facial treatment is great for all skin types and can help you if you’re struggling with skin blemishes, dark spots, signs of aging, acne, and more!
Contact us at Tiam Spa today to schedule your complimentary skin consultation with an esthetician or to book your carbon laser facial treatment. We can’t wait to make you feel beautiful!
Curious about how you can receive ongoing skincare treatments, like the carbon laser facial, for the best price? Then check out our special Skin Bar Facial Membership where you can receive monthly facials for a premium price!